What is ISO 9000?
ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. Some of the requirements in ISO 9000 include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
Certification to an ISO 9000 standard does not guarantee the compliance of end products and services; rather, it certifies that consistent business processes are being applied.
Why would you implement a Quality Management System?
- Improves business
- Has a positive effect on investment, market share, sales growth, and sales margins
- Gives you a competitive advantage over your competitors
- Creates a more efficient, effective operation
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduce audits
- Enhances marketing
- Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Promote international trade
- Increases profit
- Reduce Waste
- Increases Productivity
QualiCertus Consultants are experts in implementing ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems in South Africa.
| Contact us
| Book a Consultation