What is a Quality Management System (QMS)?
All organizations would like to see improvement in the way it is currently operating. By thus implementing a quality management system, you have the framework needed to improve and monitor in all areas necessary. Effective Quality Management will ultimately lead to improved business performance.
ISO 9000 is the world’s most established quality framework. It is a well-known fact that ISO 9000 sets the standard as far as management systems (including quality management, environmental management, and health and safety management) are concerned. The standard uses continual improvement, staff motivation, and improved customer satisfaction to help different kinds of organizations succeed.
ISO Sure Management Consultants will provide a full range of professional services that address all the ISO SURE requirements of our clients. Contact us TODAY.
Reasons to implement a Quality Management System (QMS)
Reasons to implement a Quality Management System in your business:
- Improved quality of services and products within your company;
- ISO 9001 certification;
Complete our online quotation form to get a cost estimate for Quality Management System implementation.
How to implement a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure Management Buy-in. Leadership from the top of the organisation is an absolute necessity if a quality culture for the organisation is to be defined, prioritised, and constructed. The top management should thus be committed to quality.
- Examine your Organisation and Culture. In order to figure out how best to implement quality within your organization, it is important to do a full examination of your organisation and culture.
- Establish a Mission. The development of a quality mission is of critical importance. The mission statement of an organisation sets the direction and priority to develop and implement the quality plan.
- ISO 9001 certification;
Factors to be considered when implementing a QMS
Factors to be considered when implementing a Quality management system:
- What are the improvements the organisation need;
- Depending on the above: what kind of QMS is applicable; and
- On which department(s) and process (es) do this QMS has to be put in place.
Our consultants can help you transform your Quality Management System into a business culture. Contact us for a FREE consultation.
ISO 9000 Series of Standards
ISO 9000 is the series of quality management system standards. It enables you as business owner to understand the processes involved when delivering your services/products to customers; it can thus help to bring out the best in your organisation.
The ISO 9000 series of standards consist of the following:
- ISO 9000 – Vocabulary and Fundamentals. This specifies the terminology used and offers an introduction to the various concepts behind the quality management system.
- ISO 9001 – Requirements. The criteria that you will need to meet if you would like to operate in accordance with the standard and ultimately gain certification is set out in this standard.
- ISO 9004 – Guidelines for Performance Improvement. These guidelines are based upon the eight quality management principles. Senior management uses these guidelines as framework for guiding their organisations towards performance improvement. The needs of all interested parties (including the customers) need to be considered.
We can help you to become ISO 9001 Certified. Contact one of our consultants TODAY.
Who is ISO 9000 relevant to?
Any organization that wants to improve the way it is managed and operated can use ISO 9001. The sector or size of your business does not play a role. If you would like to get a good return on investment you should be prepared to implement ISO 9000 throughout your whole organization, and not just in certain divisions, department or sites.
| Contact us
| Book a Consultation